Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Beginnings. New Chances //

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age The child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."

-Breaking Dawn, Part 1.

On January 11, 1999. 10:50 PM. Mitzi Cagurangan gave birth to a lovely girl, Anjelika Tomampos Cagurangan. I was named after Sister Angelica. Don't ask why! It's a long store, though. I'll tell you some other time *winks* I celebrated my 14th birthday with my family and friends. Had lunch with my classmates and teachers at BFB (Big Flat Bread) and dinner at Shakey's with my family. 


Me with my Oh-so-simple cake!

I'll post more pics soon, as soon as I transfer the pictures from my phone to the laptop.



Thank you, Lord for giving me another year in this wonderful world. Thank you for giving me another chance to  live.
Thank you for all the blessings you showered upon me and my family. Thank you for everything you have given me  by the past fourteen years. And to my parents, who were always there when I needed them. Thank you for the support. I am sorry if I disappointed you guys. One day, I'll make you guys proud.  I won't let you down.

And thank you to my sister, Kristi, who bought me a Casio Vintage Camera. Thank youuuuuu so much. But I still hate you for not showing up whenever I need you *pouts* To my sister, Raisa. Who is in Cebu right now pursuing her dreams to become a doctor

To my brothers Henrik (the reason I fell down the stairs, when I was 2) and Josef. Thank you for the problems you two gave me in the past fourteen years. Please take note of my sarcasm.

And a massive thank you to my cousin Patricia and her mum, also my aunt , Marichu. You two were always there to support me. Even if it means sleepover at my house. It means a lot to me. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting emotional by the moment and I think I need to stop rambling about how "good" you guys are to me. LOL *sniff* *sniff*



No comments:

Post a Comment