Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Journey

I'd like to share some of my shots. I know i'm not that good, I am still practicing to be a good photographer. I am still saving money for a dslr, though. If I were given a chance to be a 'thing', i would choose camera. I want to be a camera because I could take memories, moments that can never be played again. I like photography because I can capture nature and its beauty, so that I can show the world how amazing God's creation is.  Nature. Nowadays, we're all busy trying to fit in on this crazy world. We are all busy that we don't have time to appreciate nature. We don't have time to enjoy, to reminisce God's wonderful creation. I know you won't read this. You might think i'm wasting your time BUT wait. Just relax and reflect. Say thanks to the Lord, give Him praise. Learn to appreciate nature because maybe one day you'll wake up and realize everything's gone/. So look around, count your blessings.



















It's 12:35 AM and i'm really tired. *damn badminton practice* I couldn't write properly. So argggh. Well i have to wake up EARLY in the morning for class. Nite xx

No comments:

Post a Comment