Thursday, May 23, 2013

Out Of My Limit

There are some things that are out of our limit. "Accept the things you can never change" - Nick Vujicic
Mr. Vujicic is right but some times we need to step out of our comfort zone and live a little, Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the storm. When we come "across" a problem. We over think and sometimes it leads us to negative thoughts, which is bad. We should always think positive. No matter how hard the problem is, always remember that GOD is bigger than your problem and GOD gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. It is just a bad day, not a bad life. It's just a challenge, nothing to worry about, nothing that God can't fix. Just talk to God and He will help you. 

It's a very good timing, when I logged into my Facebook account, I saw this 
This pretty sums up my situation now. And I really hope that I will pass my EE

Anyways, I spent the whole day playing badminton with my cousin. And this is what I wore. I was too sluggish to dress up. 







                                                            Stripped top - Lindex
                                                           Leggings - Ziya
                                                          Shoes - SMDS
12 more hours till I take my entrance exam. Hopefully, I will pass. This means a lot to me. Lord, I need you. Well nite everyone! I need to unwind for tomorrow's exam.



PS: Listen to 5SOS's song, Out Of My Limit. Aren't they good?! I knooow


-Aika xx

No comments:

Post a Comment