Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's Time: Change + Julia Barretto

Change. What comes to your head when you think of change? Some people are too scared to change. Now the question is why are so many people afraid of change?



People fear change because it is the unknown. Ignorance creates fear, fear creates hostility and so forth. People become comfortable w/ the status quo. So, even when something changes for the better, it takes energy to accept it. We  are lazy - and stupid people are the laziest and most dangerous.  Well, thanks, it's nice to get that off my chest. Change is good - nothing ever stays the same, the only thing variable factors are the speed & degree of which things change.


It's never too late or too early to be who you are capable of being. There;s no time limit, you can simply start and stop whenever you want. 

Last Saturday, I went out with my friends (Alexander, Alexandrine and my cousin) We went to Centrio Mall for Julia Barretto's Style Origin Fashion Show. 

Jumpshorts from KG EMPORIUM
Nude Combat boots from CLN
Black Cardigan from MANGO





I thought I have no chance of seeing Julia in person, it's because we couldn't find any good spot. We can't sit also, because it's only for VIPs. Luckily, we stumbled into a good space behind the Style Origin Sign. She's so pretty. Even though, she only showed up for like 30 minutes. It was a good experience! I can really say that I got good shots of Julia.  In fact, with all the pushing and shouting..I still managed to get good shots. So please don't steal my photos. If you do, make sure you put credits.


PS: I changed my blog header!!! What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment